Policies & Regulations
Hillcrest Catering's policies and regulations for hall rental are listed below. For hall rental please call (570)544-9944 or (570)622-8557.
- A $550 (NON-REFUNDABLE) tax included deposit is required to reserve a specific date. $500 will be deducted from your final bill. (NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UPON CANCELLATION)
- At time of cancellation, a written/signed statement is required by contracting party in order to cancel your reservation.
- Menu must be selected two weeks prior to your engagement. Please call Hillcrest Hall, (570) 544-9944, regarding menu, number of guest and final arrangements.
- Total charges must be paid the week prior to your engagement.
- Your time limit is five (5) hours (INCLUDING 1/2 HR. COCKTAILS). Extra cocktail time or overtime is permitted upon request. Bar is open during dinner and bridal dance.
- Overtime rate is $550 per hour and $20 per hour for each bar attendant. Notify us ten (10) days prior to your engagement.
- Seating arrangements are required and must be set up by the client on Thursday or Friday prior to your engagement. Seating chart must be presented to the catering service at the time cards are set up.
- Incidentals, i.e. cake knife, toast glasses, apron, cake napkins, seating chart, etc. must be delivered to the premises the week of your engagement.
- All decorations must be removed from the premises at the conclusion of your event.
- No tapered candles or glitter allowed on tables. Enclosed tapered candles are acceptable.
- Any extraordinary damage will be assumed by the person/persons contracting for the use of the facility.
- Hillcrest has the right to refuse to serve beverages to any intoxicated or disorderly persons and to evict same.
- A fifteen (15) minute delay in contracted dinner time will result in a late charge fee of $150 which must be paid prior to leaving the reception.
- The following charges will be added to your statement:
- Linen table cloths/napkins rental of $8.50 per table.
- Optional rentals (if any)
- 6% sales tax imposed by PA Department of Revenue.
- 18% gratuities
- $95 tenant insurance required to rent hall.
- Additonal charge for any extraordinary request.
- Please refer to menu for minimum billing information and children charges.